Wednesday 1 August 2012

Nashville

What a day! So good to have our great friends Peter and Kaz with us to enjoy this!

It's just after 3am Wednesday morning and we are just home from the bars in Nashville.

After a scrumy breakfast this morning we headed for downtown and did some sight seeing. Then headed for the Gaylord Convention Centre. Again - amazing. Went to a shopping mall and looked around. Things are so cheap here.

Back to the motel for a beer and change then off to the Grand Ole Opry.
Very famous in Nashville. It's where all the country superstars started. We saw 8 different acts tonight. The highlight for me was 91 year old Jimmy Dickens. Country life is obviously good for ya!

Sally - achieved your request. Found a Yankee Candle store. So many choices. But I'm sure you will like what I got.

The bars are so cool. Everyone you go into has different live bands. I love the South!

Off to Memphis tomorrow. Graceland here we come.

People are so friendly. They trying to teach me their lingo. Y'all is one that I need to practice.

Catch ya tmrw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.