Friday 14 September 2012

Room swapping and hair product hunt!

Well after a very noisy night and for the first time in 37 motels/hotels - we asked to swap rooms this morning! Beautiful rooms and very clean and well laid out, but for anyone new to travelling can we always recommend you are on the top floor, no questions asked!

Resort has obliged and I know already we will get more than 4 hours sleep tonight!

Had a mission today to find my hair products! I use KMS California and we are in California so you think it would be easy aye - NOT! My taxi (Si) and Peggy-Sue did do well and eventually the needed products were found. All I can say is use strawberrynet.com people - makes life easier!

Si found a model shop for a browse and came out emptied handed, which was a surprise!

Todays temperature reached the highest we have seen - 109F (43C). Sweltering I must say. After driving for miles came back, moved into our new room and hit the pool. Bliss. Have to keep the fluids up so sat outside in some shade and enjoyed our buds and reading our kindles with the resident cat. This is the first day on holiday we have actually sat around in the afternoon reading. Very relaxing.

Si took me out for dinner to one of my favourite chain of restaurants - Bubba Gumps. Delicious food and cocktails.

Saw the Disneyland fireworks on the walk home. Pretty cool.

Here's to a good nights sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.