Friday 21 September 2012

Last day at Annabelle, Anaheim

Very relaxing day today had by all.

Wayne, Kathryn, Jo & I decided to head to the nearest shops after breakfast for a look whilst Craig & Si chilled out by the pool.

Great shopping had by all, Wayne taking the prize for making the first purchase.

Back to the pool, couple cold drinks and toenail painting then off to Downtown Disney for our last look through the shops. Si made a cool Mater truck which is even remote control and I made a teddy bear with its own birth certificate. Very neat.

Ate at the Rainforest Cafe again. Just as superb as the first time.

Walked home and tried to finish some drinks out of the fridge. Jo needs to find pineapple juice to help finish my 1.75 litre of Malibu. She wasn't happy with my concoctions!

Moving on tomorrow for Santa Monica. This has been the longest time Si and I have spent in one spot. Biggest concern is how are we going to pack up! What a mess our room is in. Oh well, I'll worry about it in the morning. Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.